Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Blog Post!

For the past ten months, I have been on a quest to balance my life. What I discovered is that I take really good care of my daughter, and pretty good care of my husband and business, but when things get crazy (which they always do) I fail to take good care of myself. As a result, I was run-down, out of shape, carrying extra weight, and low on the big ideas that I knew were inside of me.

Sound familiar, anyone???

So, I set out to take better care of myself with the thought that in doing so I would improve all aspects of my life and the lives that I touch. I think it's working, and I'm proud of my progress.

As a business consultant, I can't help but notice the positive impact this has made on my own business and the businesses that I help. As a mother, I find myself able to reach amazing depths of patience that I certainly never expected. As a wife, well, things are great on that front. But, most importantly, I feel stronger and happier than ever before.

This blog is going to track my continued progress (and some non-progress, too!) as I build the strength of my family and my business by building myself.

No comments: